Pluris regularly presents on key valuation topics that impact the estate planning professional. Our insights come from experience with sizeable wealth transfers for a variety of asset classes and strategies. Pluris’ research and commentary, from key tax court cases to our innovative empirical research, is regularly included in leading publications that cover trust & estate, tax, and finance.
The presentations can be delivered at your firm’s location, typically in a 1-1 ½ hour format, or we can arrange to speak at your education-focused estate planning organization. Many of our presentations have been approved for continuing legal education by a number of state bar associations. If you would like to know whether a particular presentation in the list below is approved for CLE credits in your state, please call us.
We Currently Offer the Following Presentations:
- Evolution of Valuation Discounts
- Marketability Discounts: Two Weapons to Win the Battle
- Discounting Undivided Interests in Real Property
- Pre-Sale Planning: Applying Merger Arbitrage Data to Pending Transactions
- Illiquid Securities Valuations: Latest from the Secondary Markets
- Planning for Fund Managers: Carried Interests and the Vertical Slice
- Alternative Assets: Discounting of LP Interest Valuations
- Planning with Stock Options: Discounting from Black Scholes